Franchising allows both seasoned and aspiring entrepreneurs to buy into an existing business with proven training and support. If you want to start a business and can follow a proven system, franchising may be the best option for you. Many of our Fresh Coat franchise owners are thankful for the franchise system because of the guidance of the corporate support team.
“Everything is regulated by a standard. Coming out of the army, it fit really well for me because they had ‘rules of engagement’ per say. Everything in life has to have a structure,” said Sean Cardell, owner of Fresh Coat Clarksville
Buying a franchise allows you to start a business with reduced level of risk and a better return on your initial investment. Here are some highlights of investing in a franchise:
- Brand Recognition – Franchise owners benefit from being part of a larger, successful company that has value in the eyes of potential customers.
- Proven Method of Success – Franchising offers entrepreneurs a stable, tested model for running a successful business.
- National Affiliations – When you franchise with Fresh Coat you have the ability to take advantage of our partnerships with nationally known product and service providers such as Sherwin Williams, PPG Paints, Answer Connect, Profit Keeper, etc.
- Ongoing Support – Franchise companies have a staff dedicated to providing continuous training and assistance to franchisees, so franchisees are never alone when building and running their business.
- Marketing and Technology – Franchises offer entrepreneurs marketing strategies, tools, collateral and have initiatives in place to drive consumers and maximize brand equity. Hit the ground running with a proven brand, professional identity and a day-by-day marketing plan.
- A Network of Peers — Franchising not only provides corporate support but also a network of peers to use for business development strategies and advice.
Overall, franchising is the best of both worlds! You get the independence and fulfillment of owning your own business, but also the support, knowledge, and tools of a national brand. They’ll teach you exactly what you need to know to market, run and grow a successful company. All you need is an entrepreneurial spirit, drive and desire to succeed.