Veterans are eligible for a 15% discount on their franchise fee!
Veterans of the military are more interested in business ownership now than ever before. According to U.S. Veterans Magazine, approximately 25% of veterans are interested in owning their own business, and one of every seven franchises is owned by a military veteran. It seems the very nature of serving in the military oftentimes enhances or even creates personality traits that also lend themselves to being a successful franchise owner.
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Proven leadership allows veterans to handle the daily operations of a franchise with great success
- Military service requires a nearly unmatched level of commitment that translates to a drive to succeed as a franchise owner
- Strong communication skills in dealing with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to cope with and overcome stress
Because military veterans tend to be drawn to - and be successful - at franchise ownership, it is no surprise that many franchises offer incentives and discounts to veterans to help them become a franchise owner. But beyond initial incentives, how do you go about choosing a franchise opportunity that is truly military-friendly?
Fresh Coat was designed to be a franchise accessible to anyone with the desire to succeed. Leadership, resourcefulness, passion, and an entrepreneurial spirit make military veterans some of our most successful franchisees. To say “thank you” for your service, we offer a $2,000 franchise fee discount to veterans, as well as the opportunity to earn back the full franchise fee through the Winner’s Circle program.
In addition to the franchise fee discount, Fresh Coat offers:
- A home-based business opportunity to keep overhead costs lows
- Training so that no experience is necessary, just a drive to succeed
- Two business modules in one, residential and commercial painting
- Free on-going business coaching, access to industry experts, and marketing support
- Quick launch time
- Dedicated territories
- Low-cost investment
- Availability of third-party financing
A Fresh Coat franchise gives military veterans the unique opportunity to start their own business, and maintain control over how you run your day-to-day, while receiving the full support of a national brand. It’s no surprise then that Fresh Coat has been ranked a Top 500 franchise under $100,000 and a Top Franchise for Veterans by Entrepreneur Magazine.
Owning a Fresh Coat franchise has never been easier and you can be up and running in just a few months. Check out our 8 Steps to Owning a Fresh Coat Franchise, and you will be well on your way!