Fresh Coat is a professional painting franchise that trains its franchisees on how to run and manage a business of trusted, insured and bonded painting teams. With a proven business model and unlimited support, the time has never been better for owning a Fresh Coat.
Great Painters + Business Professionals + Fresh Coat’s National Reputation = Success
Join Our 135 Fresh Coat Franchisees NationwideWould you like to learn more? Fill out the form below and someone will contact you shortly.
We teach our franchisees to:
- Perform thorough background checks on their painters
- Hire painters as their own employees, not contractors
- Have their teams arrive on time, finish on time
- Provide a worry-free experience & guaranteed high quality work
- Following up on all projects for 100% customer satisfaction
- Assure homeowners to feel at ease while the team paints
- Provide firm quotes & upfront prices
- Use premium paints & materials
- Offer financing assistance for customers
Did you know?
- Painting produces more than $31 billion in revenue in the United States each year
- Remodeling spending is expected to increase an average of 7.4% in the 50 largest metropolitan areas in the U.S.
- Professional painting has grown by 4.1% from 2012-2017 and just the residential market is worth $15 billion
Growth will continue in the coming years, driven by lower unemployment and higher disposable income levels
6 Services Across 3 Markets
Fresh Coat Markets:
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Wallpaper Removal
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal
- Cabinet and Deck Staining
- Pressure Washing
Being involved in multiple markets and a variety of services will increase financial security for each Fresh Coat business.
See What Franchisees Are Saying:
“Fresh Coat offers veterans an opportunity to reach their full potential after military service. The low start-up cost and return on investment are what attracted me to Fresh Coat and the proven systems and operations support provided a structure that facilitated rapid launch.”
-Rich Whitaker, Fresh Coat Franchise Owner
“It’s not a painting business, you’re building a relationships with your customers, with your painters, with your workers employees. It’s not always about price or how good you are, as long as you’re honest and have integrity things will work out for you.”
-Pat Boyle, Fresh Coat Franchise Owner
“I really love what I do, I love working with customers and seeing their visions come to life. I get a thrill off that and letting customers know I’m with them every step of the way.”
-Erick Estrada, Fresh Coat Franchise Owner
Earn Your Full Franchise Fees Back – Join the Winner’s Circle!
If you meet certain attainable milestones in your first 2 years, you will be awarded your franchise fee back! Our franchisees are the lifeblood of this company and our success is built on our franchisees success.