8 Steps to Owning a Fresh Coat Franchise
Owning a Fresh Coat franchise has never been easier and you can be up and running in just a few months. Our franchise director will answer all your questions and personally walk you through our streamlined process to ownership.
Are you interested in learning more about owning a Fresh Coat franchise?
- Complete the short form below.
- A Franchise Director will contact you soon.
Connect with a Franchise DirectorWe know you have a lot of questions. Within 1-2 business days, a Franchise Director will call you to:
- Answer all initial questions you may have about the Fresh Coat franchise opportunity, including various financing options to help you get a franchise funded.
- Have a candid conversation about whether franchising aligns with your dreams and future goals.
Territory SelectionOnce you've decided that a Fresh Coat is right for you, we'll work with you to carefully craft your perfect, exclusive territory based on market availability and extensively-researched demographic information to give you:
- The best viability for success.
- The traction to build a strong local presence so you can get off and running from day one.
Learn About the Business
- A knowledgeable Franchise Director will help make the process of reviewing the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) simple by walking you through every section in terms you can understand. Our goal is to make sure you leave this process fully confident that you know exactly what you'll be agreeing to.
- You will also have candid conversations with our current franchise partners so you can hear, first-hand about their exciting, life-changing journey from becoming a Fresh Coat franchisee.
Corporate VisitThis is when it becomes real! You'll be invited to our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio where you will meet, face-to-face our:
- Operations team, that is there for you, every day to provide you with support and work with you to solve all of your issues during your ownership journey.
- Leadership team, that is constantly working on enhancements to the brand and franchises through innovations in the industry.
- Corporate partners, that will provide you with the industry expertise so you will have the confidence to be an expert in your region.
Finally! Once you're approved by a Franchise Director, you'll be on your way to start this life-changing jourrney. You will be:
- Awarded your own Fresh Coat franchise!
- Scheduled for a week-long on-site training program in Cincinnati where you'll learn how to run your business.
TrainingReady to get your hands dirty? During your one-week training bootcamp, you will:
- Attend interactive classes taught by the best industry experts that will empower you with all the ins-and-outs of running a successful business.
- Meet and connect with like-minded entrepreneurs who have also decided to embark on this journey.
- Establish a path to success.
Launch Your BusinessYou're now a proud owner of a Fresh Coat franchise! Congratulations and welcome to the family!
- Celebrate by hosting a Grand Opening!
- Follow the "90-Day Secrets to My Success Plan" to get your business growing fast!
How long is the process?
You can be a proud owner of a Fresh Coat in about 3 months from the time you request information. Under special circumstances, it can take a bit longer but our franchise director will be able to make that assessment once you get the process started.
How long is training?
New owners will actively engage with the Operations team and industry experts for a week-long training workshop. But we understand that education is a lifelong process so we encourage our existing franchisees to participate in various seminars we hold that introduces new and improved processes and systems.
How much does it cost?
Typically, your initial investment will range from $53,850 to $81,750 but many factors play into the total cost. Check out a more detailed breakdown of your costs here or consult our franchise director regarding your specific situation.
Let us connect you with a Franchise Director.